Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3313 Fiddlers Green, Bryan
Another great King home! 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, large screened porch, covered patio. This home has every imaginable upgrade. One of the baths, is a Jack and Jill. The other guest bedroom has its own private bath. The master suite is large and the master bath opens into the utility for easy access. The utility has lots of storage and two working counters. The chefs kitchen has a large beautiful island, faux painted custom cabinets, and granite countertops. The exterior of this home is a mix of brick and upgraded stone. Too many amenities to list!
- MLS® #16002672
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,794
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Combination, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Other Feature, Patio/Deck, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Combination, Stone Veneer
- HOA Fees220.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3313 Fiddlers Green
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorCarpet, Tile or Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smart Home Feature
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Suzie Bush
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.