Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5342 Koppe Bridge Road, College Station
From the moment the limestone flanked gate opens to the tree-lined drive of this 9-acre estate, you sense that you are in for something special. The harmonious balance of both luxury & comfort create an inviting ambiance in a magnificent setting. The manicured entry provides a small taste of the resort-inspired outdoor entertainment features: enclosed outdoor living space with floor to ceiling stone fireplace, sparkling in-ground pool with cabana, spa, & terraced deck overlooking the property. While luxurious & elegant, warmth is the prevailing theme both in feeling & palette.
- MLS® #1603851
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,435
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic System, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCabana, Covered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
- Address5342 Koppe Bridge Road
- SubdivisionA002200, James Hope A-22
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7005
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Tile or Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Breakfast Area, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Stove Top Grill, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electricity
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.