Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11191 South Fm 908 Farm To Market Road, Rockdale
This is a must see property with 20 acres, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Brick home with an engineered slab, 30 year shingles installed in 2017 and ceiling fans throughout. The master bath is recently remodeled and bedrooms have nice size closets. A remodeling allowance of $5,000 will be given by Seller. It has a covered patio and the backyard is fenced. The carport has attached storage with window A/C and is plumbed for half bath. There are several other storage and out buildings. The approx 10 acre pasture/hay meadow is planted in improved grasses and hay is produced. The remainder of the property is wooded with a nice sized pond and it is fenced. Five additional acres is available at an additional cost.
- MLS® #17011058
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, Co-op Water, Electric, Lateral Line Septic on Site, Overhead Utilities, Telephone, Well
- GaragesDetached Carport
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Birdie Kristoff
- Listing Office:J & B Realty
- Address11191 South Fm 908 Farm To Market Road
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- SubdivisionA0209 A. Smith
- Zip Code76567
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Dryer, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.