Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1708 Parkland Drive, College Station
Towering 2-story foyer welcomes you into this gracious custom home. The centrally located family room has a wall of glass windows, plus the warmth of a fireplace. Combined with the kitchen this makes a perfect place for the cook who does not want to be seperated from family and guests. The Master Suite has room for a King bed plus lots of additional furniture along with a large Master Bath. Laundry room is located upstairs for ease. The back porch offers a quiet covered patio overlooking the community pond. I think this is a fantastic place and you will too. Come and see for yourself.
- MLS® #17011553
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,477
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Propane on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCentral Laundry, Covered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionBack Park, Open, On The Water/Pond
- ConstructionStone/Rock, Stucco
- HOA Fees$50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1708 Parkland Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cove of Nantucket
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3529
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Continous Clean, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Debi Stoll
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.