Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16570 State Highway 6, College Station
Stately home with a gated entrance, has been completely updated & remodeled! Bright & airy home on an oversized acre lot, new paint & flooring throughout the home. Conveniently located off of Hwy 6 South and perfect setting for a game day weekend home with plenty of room to entertain friends and family! Gorgeous granite countertops in the kitchen with a farmhouse sink, new cabinets & hardware, lighting & plumbing fixtures. All new bathroom updates include floor & shower tile, lighting & plumbing fixtures. Wonderful 2-sided fireplace in both the living & master bedroom. Oversized living room had a great built-in entertainment center lined with weathered barn wood. Nice split bedroom layout with a functional home office niche in the hallway. Versatile room off the entry could be used as an office or a second dining area. Awesome oversized flex-room currently being used as a guest room & second living room. Functional storage shed & endless possibilities for the large concrete pad/deck in the backyard. Room to spread out and build a large garage or storage barn on the property!
- MLS® #17016989
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,129
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on Site, Overhead Utilities
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address16570 State Highway 6
- SubdivisionNantucket PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8460
- InteriorTile or Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Security System
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Shelley Dewitt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.