Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13336 Pr 4505, Normangee
SHHH… LISTEN TO THE QUIET, FEEL THE PEACE! The only thing on your to do list will be relaxation when you escape to this peaceful hideaway. Heavily wooded 57 acre property has a 36x36 metal barn w/fully finished living quarters on one side & workshop on the other. The “barndominium” has central HVAC, 2 wood burning stoves, kitchenette, full bath, living area, spacious loft bedroom/bunkhouse, reclaimed tin ceiling, tile flooring, & more. AG-EXEMPT property includes cattle chute & working pens w/water supply. Perimeter & cross fenced. Electric on site in 2 locations. 2 water wells, including a solar well that feeds 1 of the 5 stock tanks. Feeders & blinds are set up & convey with property.
- MLS® #17018817
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesWell, Electric on Site, Lateral Line Septic on Site, Telephone In Area
- FeaturesElec Hot Water Heater, Indiv Heat/Ac, Inside Storage, Living Area In Bldg., Outside Storage, Separate Meters
- Address13336 Pr 4505
- AreaSE Leon County
- SubdivisionJ M Viesca Survey
- Zip Code77871
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Corner, Irregular, Pond, Private Road, Stream
- Listing Agent:Amber Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.