Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4825 Williams Creek Drive, College Station
Rich in Elegance! Be in AWE when you walk into this stunning exquisite custom home located on two lots in serene Williams Creek Subdivision. Be greeted upon arrival with the stone fountain, circular drive and 3 car garage. Then enter through the stained wood custom double doors and admire the many upgraded features such as hand scraped wood floors, two fireplaces, gourmet kitchen w/gorgeous backsplash, gleaming granite countertops, island w/sink, eating bar, built-in bench seating and large walk in pantry. The master spa is a masterpiece of its own as it appears straight from a magazine cover, it’s perfectly placed walk in shower, separate tub, expansive custom marble counters, high-ceilings capped with wide crown molding, beautiful rich paint tones and hand selected marble flooring create the spa for all to envy! Complete in every detail, the covered back patio overlooks a country setting, inground pool w/spa, flaming fires, rock accented pool slide, outdoor fireplace, stainless grill, wrought iron fence and lovely landscaping.. an excellent place to entertain guests! Gather in the super cool media room and finish the night curled up next to your family! You must come inside to get the full impact, begin a personal room by room tour of this remarkable home today!
- MLS® #18000269
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,801
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Telephone In Area, Propane on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio/Deck, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Stream
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone/Rock
- HOA Fees250.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4825 Williams Creek Drive
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek Ph 4
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3888
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Smart Home Feature, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Carla C Henderson
- Listing Office:Aggieland
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.