Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4318 Toddington Lane, College Station
This lovely Golden home is perfectly positioned on this oversized .23 acre lot. The home’s position allows for an attractive curb appeal, additional parking for guests and a manageable size backyard. This home features 3 large living areas: a spacious open-concept living area adjacent to the formal dining room, large kitchen and breakfast room, an upstairs media room with alcove for private, quiet office tucked away from the rest of the home, and a third climate controlled living area that is ideal for enjoying the look of the Texas outdoors without the burden of the extreme Texas heat or chill of the winter months. The third living space is an enclosed sunroom that is anchored by a massive stone fireplace. It works well as a sunroom, second downstairs living space, or play area. This home also features a large master suite, and 3 guest bedrooms downstairs and is zoned for Spring Creek Elementary School, Pecan Trail Intermediate School, College Station Middle School, and College Station High School.
- MLS® #18002196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,811
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Other Feature, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees, Level
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4318 Toddington Lane
- SubdivisionCastlegate II Sec 200, Block 4, Lot 10
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6364
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesEating Bar, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-In Dishwsh, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.