Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3649 Calusa Springs Drive, College Station
This Mediterranean beauty is nestled among towering trees creating an oasis retreat just for you. In addition to the almost 1.5 acre lot, a neighboring greenbelt adds another layer of privacy for this amazing property. Nature lovers will be awed by the deer and abundance of native birds. 360 degree picturesque views surround this home. Travertine canvased court yard welcomes all who enter. An abundance of windows offering natural light, beautiful hardwood flooring, corner fireplace, functional and spacious kitchen all add to its tasteful touches. Spacious living for anyone in this 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 half-baths, game room, office, 2 dining areas. The covered travertine back porch and three fire pits provide a touch of excellence to this exquisite home. The residents benefit from the use of Lake Arapaho, playgrounds, infinity pool, tennis courts, recreation center, hiking, and equestrian trails.
- MLS® #18003214
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,261
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesPropane on Site, Telephone, Electric, Garbage, MUD Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Fire Pit, In Ground Pool, Other Feature
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Level, Open, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3649 Calusa Springs Drive
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4546
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Island, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.