Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19220 Fm 442 Road, Other
+/-400 ac estate meticulously cared for, 25 min from downtown Sugar Land, 45 mins from downtown Houston! 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath main residence, expansive kitchen with butler’s pantry & well-appointed bedroom suites. The outdoor living space is custom made to entertain with full kitchen, fireplace, pool, hot tub, sauna, and outdoor shower. The Manager's house has plenty of outdoor storage to provide a space for everything and everyone. Completing this estate are a backup generator and recreational amenities featuring a gun range, greenhouse, horse stables, 8 ponds, and one mile of San Bernard river frontage which includes nature trails for jogging that are also well-traveled by wildlife.
- MLS® #18004771
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesPropane on Site, Aerobic System, Butane/Propane, Overhead Utilities, Underground Utilities, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport, Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSwimming Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Swimming Pool, BBQ Grill, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Exercise Rm., Hot Tub, Outside Bath, Outside Kitchen, Sauna/Cabana, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded, Pond, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionStucco, Other
- Listing Agent:Jessica Armstrong
- Listing Office:Armstrong Properties
- Address19220 Fm 442 Road
- SubdivisionD.W. Anthony Survey, A-437, Tract 1-3
- CountyFort Bend
- Zip Code77461
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Stove Top Grill, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.