Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18627 Tallulah Trail, College Station
Crafted as a builder's personal home, this all-on-one-story property features an open layout with vaulted ceilings accented by wood beams, a brick barrel vault ceiling, and abundant high end materials. Formal dining and living rooms, gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, huge walk in pantry, formal study outfitted with richly stained built-ins, and amazing cabana house complete with bar and full bath just off the resort style pool. The smartly tucked master suite features oversized everything, and the three way bedroom split is completed with two well proportioned guest rooms (each with ensuite bath) in one corner, and a guest room with ensuite bath in another corner. A must see!
- MLS® #18004906
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,178
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Traditional
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Co-op Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Cabana, Covered Patio/Deck, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Other Feature, Outside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionBack Park, Corner, Level, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18627 Tallulah Trail
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes Phase 10
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8505
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Other Feature, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Butlers Pantry, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Geoffrey Myers
- Listing Office:Greenprint Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.