Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Harvey Mitchell #1315, College Station
Attention Aggie Parents and Investors! Excellent downstairs 3 bed/3 bath Woodlands of College Station Condo located on the Texas A&M bus stop! Located in an excellent location this condo features large bedrooms, wood laminate floors, great kitchen overlooking the breakfast area and living room and a covered patio! Enjoy the on-site shuttle, resort style pool, study areas, hammock garden, cyber cafe, On Demand HD theater, cardio studio & weight room, tanning beds, pool tables, basketball, volleyball & tennis courts, tailgate fire pits, a car wash & More! HOA fee includes cable and internet. Leased for $1,130/month through 7/31/2019.
- MLS® #18009113
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,324
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSwimming Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Barbecues, Covered Patio/Deck, Exercise Rm., Fire Pit, Gazebo, Swimming Pool, Rec. Room, Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees195
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1725 Harvey Mitchell #1315
- SubdivisionThe Woodlands of College Station
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-6409
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Mary Whitworth
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.