Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
701 S Main, Calvert
Historic Charm meets modern purpose. At 150 years old, this notable brick building in the downtown historical district of Calvert, Texas is just hitting its golden years. After a significant remodel that included a new roof (15 year warranty), a complete gutting of the building, modern electrical, central AC, and many other extras this almost 4000 sq ft space is ready to take on new owners and a new business to add to the ever growing Calvert downtown experience. A charming Antique shop currently occupies the first floor with the second floor ready and available for a loft apartment to be created for a beautiful living space or potential weekend rental. Two adjoining lots are included.
- MLS® #18011826
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,750
- Year Built1868
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Telephone
- ExteriorBrick, Stone/Rock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Metal, Other
- ConstructionBrick, Stone/Rock, Stone, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Cody Cunningham
- Listing Office:Cunningham Real Estate
- Address701 S Main
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionLTN1/2 of 5BL 40 Calvert 1106/625 0.066 Acres, LT S1/2 of 5BL 40 Calvert 1106/628 0.066 acres, LT 4N
- Zip Code77837
- InteriorBrick, Wood, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Air Filter System, Drapes/Curtains, Plantation Shutters, Security System
- HeatingCentral Electric, Space Heater
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.