Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4406 Regal Oaks Drive, College Station
Sitting on a wooded 1.29 acre lot in Sweetwater Forest this home offers a fantastic light and bright floor plan with outstanding amenities! With over 3,614 SF this home offers four bedrooms, four bathrooms, three living areas, two dining areas, a separate study, gourmet kitchen and an oversize three car garage with built-ins. The large kitchen has stainless appliances, wine refrigerator, pantry and granite counters including a large eating bar open to the breakfast area and family room. As a bonus, the home comes with a finished wine room. The private spacious master retreat has a huge walk in tiled shower with bench and multiple shower heads, a jetted tub, dual sinks, separate makeup vanity and a dream master closet with extensive built-ins. A second bedroom is on the first floor along with a full bathroom. The second floor features a large game room along with two additional bedrooms each with their own full bathroom. A private backyard oasis includes a large covered patio, beach entry sparkling saltwater pool with rocked waterfall feature, a slide, spa, and swim up bar stools to relax and watch the big game on the outdoor TV! The pool can be controlled by remotes or a phone app. In addition, the outside area has speakers and direct access to a full bathroom. Very private setting yet close to schools and expanding Towerpoint retail and restaurant area!
- MLS® #18012284
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,614
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, In Ground Pool, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- HOA Fees$400
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4406 Regal Oaks Drive
- SubdivisionSweetwater Forest Phase 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.