Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3459 Highway 90, Anderson
Country living at it's finest! In addition to an open floor plan, this home boasts two master suites, an office, an oversized mud room, covered front and back patios, a fireplace and much more! Travertine tile and granite counters are featured throughout the wet rooms in the home. The main master suite features a whirlpool tub, luxury walk-in shower with double shower head and a huge walk-in closet. The wood floors, vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace make the living room a cozy family hangout. Holland Ridge offers an 11 acre park with two fishing lakes, jogging trails, picnic areas etc. This truly is a lovely family home; located in Anderson ISD, this is a must see!
- MLS® #18012364
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Septic, Well, Feed line Septic, Propane on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Outside Bath, Outside Kitchen, Fire Pit, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Public Road
- HOA Fees525
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3459 Highway 90
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionS5230 - HOLLAND RIDGE PHASE ONE, Lot 19, ACRES 3.175
- Zip Code77830-9065
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Built-in Compactor, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Miriah Cunneen
- Listing Office:Navasota Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.