Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3004 Embers Loop, Bryan
Just started - great home in great location backing secluded green belt. This 4/3 home has so much to offer - large rooms, gorgeous open floor plan, cathedral ceiling and impressive fireplace. Property also offers a custom kitchen, amazing master suite with jetted tub, separate vanities and separate shower. Huge covered patio and so much more. Buy now and make selections.
- MLS® #18014415
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,371
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone/Rock
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3004 Embers Loop
- SubdivisionAustin's Colony PH 15
- Zip Code77808-3200
- InteriorCarpet, Tile or Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry, Vent Fan, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Alyson Gorman
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.