Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4004 Rocky Vista Drive, College Station
Wood flooring is bamboo flooring. Counter tops in kitchen and both bathrooms are granite. Master bathroom has blue glass bowls for the bathroom sinks. Cabinet work is custom by Luther Price cabinets. House can be 3/2 or can be 2/2 with study and bonus room. Large screened in porch in the back.
- MLS® #18018314
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,019
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas, Cable Tv, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- RoofShingle, Composition
- HOA Fees550
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4004 Rocky Vista Drive
- SubdivisionCastle Rock Ph 5, Block 3, Lot 33
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6197
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Air Filter System, Attic Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Gas Range, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Paula Gardner
- Listing Office:Beyond Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.