Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1704 Amber Ridge Drive, College Station
This spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom 2,963 square foot home is centrally located in Emerald Forest Subdivision. The front door opens up to a private office/study on one side and the formal dining room on the other. You walk into the spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, looking out onto the private backyard oasis. The home also includes a well thought out kitchen, half bathroom and a large master bedroom with updated bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, one has an ensuite bathroom, all with walk-in closets. There is also a bonus room that could be used as a game room or media room. The backyard is very private with mature trees and underbrush.
- MLS® #18018454
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,963
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas, Cable Tv, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- HOA Fees350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1704 Amber Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5533
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, Ethernet Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Island, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.