Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
810 Fairview Avenue, College Station
Located 5 blocks from Kyle Field! This 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath was built in 2015 and is a great investment opportunity. All bedrooms have their own private bathroom. Downstairs has an open concept feel with hard surface flooring throughout the home. Kitchen has stainless appliances and granite countertops with an eat in bar and breakfast area.The oversized backyard has a privacy wood fence and a covered patio. You will love the outdoor built-in brick grill for entertaining. Plenty of parking and a beautiful view of Kyle field. Home is currently leased through July 2020 for $3400/mo.
- MLS® #18018757
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,359
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available in Area
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Patio, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Tiffany Bullard
- Listing Office:Walsh &mangan Premier Re Group
- Address810 Fairview Avenue
- SubdivisionBreezy Heights
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-6131
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.