Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1610 Emerald Parkway, College Station
This home will take your breath away with its gorgeous, high vaulted wood ceilings and stunning two story white washed fireplace. With its 6 large bedrooms, there is more than enough space for everyone to enjoy there own space. BRAND NEW CARPET and TILE throughout! Kitchen has been REMOLDED from top to bottom with new QUARTZ COUNTER TOPS, BACK SPLASH, FIXTURES, STAINLESS STEAL APPLIANCES, HARDWARE, FLOORING, PAINT AND TRIM. FRESH PAINT AND NEW CEILING FANS IN EVERY BEDROOM.The home sits on a HUGE lot with the backyard of your dreams that includes: huge, brand new concrete deck, fort with swing set attached, dog pen, large gazebo, rock pond and more than enough green space to run around!
- MLS® #18019040
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Patio, Storage Shed, Deck, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Wood Siding
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1610 Emerald Parkway
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5549
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Linda Blair
- Listing Office:Re/max Preferred Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.