Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4826 Coopers Hawk, College Station
Welcome in to another wonderful Reece Home that has all the details you expect! The "Elizabeth " plan is becoming the most popular floor plan due to its perfect combination of functionality, flow, and design. A game room, study nook, and mud room command center make this 4 bedroom, 4 bath home feel spacious and open. The heart of the home features an open kitchen with eat in island and large windows looking out to the front lawnscape. An open yet defined social area (living, kitchen, dining) expands into a game room off the back. Relax in the master suite with its large garden tub and walk in shower. There are beautiful custom finishes throughout this home that make it a show stopper - custom built-ins, granite countertops, stainless appliances, custom lighting, shiplap trim work, and much more!
- MLS® #19002206
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,716
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4826 Coopers Hawk
- SubdivisionThe Crossing At Lick Creek PH 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2917
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jennifer B Fredericks
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.