Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4805 Wayne Court, College Station
Situated on a wooded cul-de-sac lot in Williams Creek, this home features five bedrooms (two down/three up), two living areas, two dining areas, two offices, and a chef's kitchen complete with 48" stainless steel gas range, a double convection oven, pot filler, and both granite and stainless steel counter tops. In 2017, a $70+ renovation added all new flooring featuring hardwood, travertine, new carpet (upstairs). new paint, new light fixtures, and frameless shower doors. The master bath features new tile flooring, updated shower, new custom vanities, and a cast iron tub. Smart Home features include Nest thermostats and keypad exterior locks.
- MLS® #19006007
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,703
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on Site, Propane on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4805 Wayne Court
- SubdivisionWILLIAMS CREEK PH 4
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Lance Lester
- Listing Office:The Lester Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.